domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

My places....

Hi everyone!
Just created my blog and I decided to share with you some of my experiences travelling, places I have been and some others that I hope to go someday.
Travelling is one of my passions. Wish I could do it more but a student budget is not exactly the ideal one to finance this passion. It doesn’t have to be a big trip, it doesn’t have to be to a place far way, it doesn’t have to be expensive. If I have the opportunity to get to know a new place, new culture, new people, I’m in. If I don’t have the opportunity to do any of that, I’m in too.
I believe that you come back from every trip with a little bit more than what you had (except money!). Sometimes is a new way of life, sometimes is new friends, sometimes is just good stories to tell.
In the next posts I’ll tell you a little bit of places I have been, what did I do there and what did I think of it!
Hope you enjoy!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário