terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

Fernando de Noronha!

Hello, everybody!
This week I’m going to talk a little bit about my experience in Fernando de Noronha.
Fernando de Noronha is an archipelago in the Northeast of Brazil. I would say it is the Brazilian Hawaii. The place is unbelievable!!!!! The most amazing beaches I have ever seen in my whole life (and yes, I have been to Hawaii), super hot weather, lots of good places to surf (they often host big surf competitions there), good seafood, good night life.
However, Noronha is not a very popular destination for Brazilians because it is really expensive!! Depending on the city, is cheaper to come to the US fir a few days than to go there. You have to pay an “preservation” fee for each day you are there, they have limited tourists each year and some beaches are closed for visitation during sometime of the year because turtles go there to put their eggs. =)
My cousin lives there, so for me was waaaaay cheaper to go. We got cheaper flights, I didn’t have to pay for accommodation, she has a car…. I’m just really lucky to have had the opportunity to go there.
My favorite place in Noronha is Baía do Sancho, an amazing beach where from the top, you can see the whole island and the most famous mountains in the middle of the water, and then you can go into a huge rock, where they built stairs so you can go to the beach underneath it! Just AMAZING!!!
See you!! ;)


2 comentários:

  1. when i first saw the the last pic of this post i was sure you were talking about hawaii! I am so happy to know we have a lanikai too! Can't wait to go there!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nice pics! Fernando de Noronha!!! really beautiful! I hope I can visit there someday. The color of the sea is clean blue like thing of East-sea, Korea. :)

    ResponderExcluir